Our know-how and in-house R&D data provides valuable insights in applying the best membrane and fit-for-purpose membrane filtration systems. This includes critical design aspects such as membrane structures, flow patterns and porosity in modelling suitable fluid interactions and filtration efficiency.
Providing a suite of membrane-based technologies and solutions, delivered with our alliance partners in respective industries and geographies. Our products and services include modularised and fit-for-purpose membrane filtration systems and process design.
- Water & energy recovery in textile care application
- Water & protein recovery in potato starch waste streams
- Brine management in cheese production
- Grey water recycling for commercial buildings
Collaborating and providing needs-based Research and Development programs for corporations facing increasing productivity and critical environmental issues relating to water (and energy) management.
Our long withstanding experience and strong record of R&D performance enable us to assist corporations to:
- Increase existing R&D output and eliminate any low-value activities
- Collaborate to expand technology capability and/or identifying new applications or process solutions
- Achieve speed to market with fit-for-purpose commercialization activities